_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Luckymodel not sending notifications anymore?
james84
Visit this Community
Roma, Italy
entire network: 1,368 Posts
KitMaker Network: 36 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 15, 2010 - 08:33 PM UTC
Hello all,
I purchased a couple of items on LM three days ago (a Hasegawa F-16 and a couple of Wolfpack resin seats), that has been shipped after just one day.
Purchasing at Luckymodel has always been very easy and convenient to me, the personnel have always been prompt and kind when e-mailing to them and I have always been able to know the status of the order and track the mail (strangely, tracking is resulting more difficult this time, I've been provided with a number but the tracking system does not give me any result, maybe HK mail has yet to pick up the parcels?), but it's a while that their system does not send any notification both for payment and shipment.
This has not ever happened to me until summer 2009 (package arrived regularly though), and after more than one year the problem seems to persist.
Nevermind the shipping notification, I can always track the order status through LM's website which works very efficiently, but I think one would like to have a proof of the payment coming directly from the seller to say the least!
Has anybody experienced this problem?
russamotto
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 3,389 Posts
KitMaker Network: 625 Posts
Posted: Saturday, October 16, 2010 - 06:24 AM UTC
I noticed the same thing. I have received everything I ordered, and quickly, too, but there was no notification of shipping.
GALILEO1
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
entire network: 1,794 Posts
KitMaker Network: 304 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 22, 2010 - 04:55 AM UTC
Same here....No notice when items are shipped. What I do now is simply go the site and check on the order(s) a couple of days after I place them. Hey, as long as they ship it I don't mind not being notified.

Rob
 _GOTOTOP