_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings!
Paulski
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 13 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 04, 2010 - 12:15 AM UTC
Hello everone, I'm Paul. I found this website some time ago when I was searching for weathering techniques. From that time I peeked around from time to time, and eventually decided to sign up.

In the past I have built some models, mainly airplanes, but one of my biggest problems was that most of my models never got finished I picked the hobby up again a few months ago, and decided to build tanks, although I'm also planning to build something else once in a while.

I was always interested in WWII and somehow my interest for tanks was growing. I'm still a newbie though, but everytime I build a model I search on the internet for information on that vehicle.

I hope, and I'm sure, I will learn a lot of new things on this website
Eaglewatch
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 560 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 - 05:24 AM UTC
Welcome to the family Paul
MUNROS
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 75 Posts
KitMaker Network: 27 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 06:52 AM UTC
Welcome Paul. The T34/76 is a nice project. The DML kit of that tank was my first project. It's not difficult, and allows you to learn some basic things. If you're interested in learning, this is a very good site. When i have a question, that i can't find the answer to, someone is always willing to take the time to help me out. I'm sure you'll like it here. RONNY.
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 03:45 PM UTC
Welcome totheinsanityofhavingmoremodelsthanyoucanpossiblyeverbuildinalifetime..... ...........Al
 _GOTOTOP