_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
OLD new guy
MUNROS
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 75 Posts
KitMaker Network: 27 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2010 - 09:13 PM UTC
HELLO! I'm new to modelling, and really enjoy it. I work for the USPS, and was looking at a copy of FSM. (which i'm not really supposed to do). I was completely amazed at how realistic the models looked. My first build was a T34/76 in winter camo. I'm glad i happened to decide upon it, as my next project was a DRAGON MODELS panzer 4 type D with the 7.5 CM gun. I found it a LOT more difficult to build. I'm currently working on a P51D. I'm skinning it with Bare Metal Foil, and it's taking a long time. I find this hobby completely absorbing. I say old new guy as i'm 55. My other interests are, restoring and preserving antique american shelf and wall clocks, of the mass production period. American military history, and debate and argumentation.
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 12:10 AM UTC
Welcome to Armorama Ronald. I donīt believe you are ever too old to start something new, so dont let that ever hold you back.

Quoted Text

American military history, and debate and argumentation.

All qualities that are commonplace among modellers as well ... especially the last two!!
MUNROS
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 75 Posts
KitMaker Network: 27 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 11:01 AM UTC
Thanks for the warm welcome frank. This is really a nice site. None of the guys i know are into the hobby. It's nice to be able to ask questions, and talk to other modellers. RONNY.
 _GOTOTOP