_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
anyone know any sources for transfers?
alabrador
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 30 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 - 05:31 AM UTC
Ang konti na ng stock sa national...Just need white and black letters and numbers ( solid and outline ) for german armor.

Anyone?
jomz
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 543 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 - 08:14 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Ang konti na ng stock sa national...Just need white and black letters and numbers ( solid and outline ) for german armor.

Anyone?

Which branch do you have access to? Which branch did you check out? I was in NBS Glorietta the other day, dami pa naman bossing ah.
shonen_red
Visit this Community
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 - 10:54 PM UTC
Marami pa naman nakakalat dyan eh. In worst cases, try making your own on the net or making stencils.
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,612 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,129 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 12:31 AM UTC
It's a hit-and-miss solution, really. The dry transfers we normally would need aren't in the NBS branch you happen to be (Murphy's Law at it's grandest). I meself had to find the right sized dry transfers and only got it after visiting no less than 3 NBS branches within 1 month. I guess you'll have to go to other NBS branches to find what dry transfers you really need. IIRC, those dry transfers have an address on where they are made. Perhaps a visit at the source?
Fairfax
Visit this Community
Luzon, Philippines
entire network: 61 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 09:03 PM UTC
When looking for transfers at NBS, try checking on the lower most shelves since people really don't purchase them much nowadays. They're just stacked in some secluded corner or worst case, hidden underneath other supplies/materials.

Btw sir, GI suggested that I inquire from you if you have any spare Tamiya Early Tiger I decals ( I think from Tamiya Stock No. 35216?), particularly Wittmann's mount , the S04. Will gladly pay for them if you won't use them anymore. Thanks in advance!

Dennis
alabrador
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 30 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 10:42 PM UTC
Actually, I'm looking for the same decals. mine were eaten by my pet ipis'. I'm looking for the LSSAH white outlind turret numbers in transfer form so i can do the markings of wittman's unit mates.
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 502 Posts
KitMaker Network: 432 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 12:14 PM UTC
nandun pa ba yung ART STORE na tabi nang JMN sa Harrison.. I know they have a lot of transfers..what's the name of the store again..??
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,612 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,129 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 12:20 PM UTC
At the same level as JMN at katabing-katabi? I guess no more (unless I didn't notice it), since the only ones I've seen around JMN is a CD shop (selling all sorts of pirated games and VCDs hehe) and a travel agency office. However, IIRC there is a craft's store on the ground floor, but I reckon it caters to the cross-stitch hobby.
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 502 Posts
KitMaker Network: 432 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 01:20 PM UTC
you're right GI malapit nang JMN same level ...next to the KODAK store.. baka na lugi nga...
Fairfax
Visit this Community
Luzon, Philippines
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2003 - 09:52 AM UTC
Thanks anyway, ALabrador. Btw, great armour collection in your photo album. Congrats!
Fairfax
Visit this Community
Luzon, Philippines
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2003 - 09:53 AM UTC
Thanks anyway, ALabrador. Btw, great armour collection in your photo album. Congrats!
 _GOTOTOP