_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Future Floor Polish or Johnson's Klear
Fairfax
Visit this Community
Luzon, Philippines
entire network: 61 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 - 04:35 AM UTC
Do any of you guys know where one can purchase Future or Johnson's Klear Floor Polish here? Thanks!
jomz
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 543 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 - 04:40 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Do any of you guys know where one can purchase Future or Johnson's Klear Floor Polish here? Thanks!

I think a previous discussion on these "polishers" was done a few threads back, and the stipulation on locally available "polishers" that work is that Johnson's "Wipe-N-Shine" works as well. That's what I last heard, correct me if I'm wrong -- anyone?

Well with regards to where this is available, any SM Supermarket carries this, both in "sachet" and "bottle". Am I starting to sound like Mareng Winnie? Hehe!

HTH (Hope This Helps) (:-)
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 - 10:48 PM UTC
Pwede ang Johnson's brand? Ayos!
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 05:19 PM UTC
Hi Jomz & Shonen Red,

Wipe N Shine is a local product & works just like Future . The product looks milky in the container but once sprayed clear din ang labas. I know someone in our club who has used it successfully. Advice lang is not to buy the one w/red color.

Thanks.
cardinal
Visit this Community
Visayas, Philippines
entire network: 1,008 Posts
KitMaker Network: 492 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 11:46 AM UTC
I think Future is an Acrylic floor polish & the locally produced J&J Wipe & Shine is an Acrylic floor wax so there's really not much difference there. I think what us modeler's should do is to know what is the active ingredient of a product like for example Future, & see what we can find in the local market that matches that product. I mean, why buy something that's expensive when you can get one that's locally made & cheap? Future is a brand name & I guess because of all the plugging that it gets in the Forums & Modeler's mags, I can't blame some of us to patronize it. In the first place Future wasn't made to be used in modeling.
cardinal
Visit this Community
Visayas, Philippines
entire network: 1,008 Posts
KitMaker Network: 492 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 01:55 PM UTC
Here's a good link to all who has a thousand & one question regarding Future. http://www.swannysmodels.com/TheCompleteFuture.html
 _GOTOTOP