_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
steelplate
Visit this Community
England - North, United Kingdom
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 07:36 PM UTC
Hi Everyone,
As you can tell from the topic title im a newbie to the site and armoured modeling so i will be asking lots of questions LOL well whats got me on to this is here in England a new publications come out offering each week to supply parts to a 1/16th Tiger tank and i thought now winter is drawing in id like a bit of that well id see if i can get help too with stuff to build a diorama ,as for me just another Brit so im looking for help
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL
miamiknsfan
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 18 Posts
KitMaker Network: 8 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 09:49 PM UTC
I'm a newbie too so maybe we can share some tips.
robtmelvin
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
entire network: 205 Posts
KitMaker Network: 23 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 - 03:40 AM UTC
Welcome, Phillip. You've come to a great place. Lots of fine folks here that are ready, willing and able to share their experience and tips with you. I'm getting back into the hobby myself after a long absence, so I wouldn't claim to be an expert by any means. But, I have learned a few things since I've been back at my work bench which I'd be glad to share with you. I'm a ship guy myself, but many of the techniques and tips are universal, so don't hesitate to message or e-mail me if I can help you out. I'm sorry if I just missed this in you intro, but what part of VA. are you in?

Bob
 _GOTOTOP