_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Gday form downunder
Kiwi_Modeller
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 188 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 07:10 PM UTC
Hi folks im Graham , a Kiwi now living in Australia.
I have been watching and learning from this and many good forums for years and figured it was time to accually take part , i buiold mostly ww2 tanks, afv's and aircraft.
strangley enough mostly german stuff i just find them very interesting but i do build allied as well , i guess my all time favorite is the bent wing bird (just love the corsair) , far as armour the KT , and pritty any halftrack i try to get my hands on.
since i moved to i had to start my collection again cause i couldnt bring all of what i had with me but then a again with all the modern methods thats probably not a bad thing.
anyway i look forward to watching and learning more and talking with ya's.
regards,
Graham
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 10,889 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,373 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 10:40 PM UTC
G'day mate,

Welcome to the Kitmaker Network Grab a beer, your fush and chups, and make yourself at home

Rudi
ltb073
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 3,662 Posts
KitMaker Network: 319 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2010 - 12:52 AM UTC
Welcome Graham,
We have a Group build called the Land Down Under Campaign starting 4/25/11. Check it and other campaigns out post up some pictures of your work and join the fun
Kiwi_Modeller
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 188 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2010 - 07:20 PM UTC
cheers guys, Rudi pass the eski and chuck another prawn on the barby mate
Hey Sal yeh i saw that mate , not if i have anything the kiwiws or aussies used but i'll check the stash , i know i got a sherman and a jeep coming (big 1/6 scale one but i got something a little different planed fot it.

Graham
grimmo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 752 Posts
KitMaker Network: 94 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 11:10 PM UTC
welcome graham! good to have another kiwi here! when w have enough ANZACS, we can take over the site! Bwaaaaahahahahaha!
 _GOTOTOP