_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Regards from Germany
DKdent
Visit this Community
Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
entire network: 182 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 03:56 AM UTC
Hi to all,

Sounds funny, but I`ve just discovered that I have allready registered to Armorama Network some years ago. Don`t know, how I managed to forget this. So, by now, some basic informations on my person.

I`m Dennis, 27 years old, living in Germany, at Mainz, to be exactly. Army service as a field medic and modeling since the age of 6 or something. Started with planes (daddy used to be a pilot, so this topic was chosen for me), but finally found myself modeling allied vehicles WWII with a focus on dioramas and Vietnam.

I`m also a member to some german forums, but because my field of interest is somewhat of an underdog (although a lot of nice people and helpfull hints can be found there) i decided to start over here as an addition to find some people interestet in the above mentioned.

Best regards

Dennis
old-dragon
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 3,289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 592 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 11:12 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi to all,

Sounds funny, but I`ve just discovered that I have allready registered to Armorama Network some years ago. Don`t know, how I managed to forget this. So, by now, some basic informations on my person.

I`m Dennis, 27 years old, living in Germany, at Mainz, to be exactly. Army service as a field medic and modeling since the age of 6 or something. Started with planes (daddy used to be a pilot, so this topic was chosen for me), but finally found myself modeling allied vehicles WWII with a focus on dioramas and Vietnam.

I`m also a member to some german forums, but because my field of interest is somewhat of an underdog (although a lot of nice people and helpfull hints can be found there) i decided to start over here as an addition to find some people interestet in the above mentioned.

Best regards

Dennis

Welcome aboard Dennis, it's good to have you here! Some of us are also on "other" forums due to our interests in this hobby...I, myself, am on another Sci-fi forum and another fire truck forum...I like the "24/25scale" model semi truck forum in your neck of the woods...just wish I could get the translator to work inside there once I'm logged in.
 _GOTOTOP