_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings From Ohio!
Buckeye198
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 94 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 11:55 AM UTC
Hello! I 've been building for about eight years, yet I still consider myself a VERY amateur modeler. I just graduated high school, so I have never really had a lot of time to build--hence, eight years, 12 kits completed, one more about to be painted. I build military vehicles, mainly air and land. I used to build Soviet equipment exclusively for some reason, but I am finally branching out with my latest kit (F-86 Sabre). I have been going to these forums for years now for research and information, but I haven't actually joined until recently. I hope to learn even more from the INCREDIBLY talented following on these forums--thank you again, and happy building!
Tonyfr
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 516 Posts
KitMaker Network: 96 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 02:59 AM UTC
Welcome to Armorama. You will find everyone very helpful if you ask a question. I too live in Ohio in the northeast region.

Happy building,
Tony
sfctur1
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 643 Posts
KitMaker Network: 109 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 04:37 AM UTC
Welcome aboard. You will find all kind of great help and information. Also like they used to say in the military the only stupid question is the one you never asked. Somebody on this site will always have an answer or be able to tell you where to get the information or help.
Tom
 _GOTOTOP