_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Deals and steals
bmikk1
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 199 Posts
KitMaker Network: 48 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 - 01:43 PM UTC
Hi guys and gals, I thought I would start this as kind of an on-going thread of sorts. There have been many threads as of late complaining about the rising price of kits (rightfully so.) But I want this one to be the opposite, this is your chance to brag about the sweet deal you just scored on a kit/aftermarket goodie/book...etc. You know the story, went to the hobby shop for a bottle of paint and walked out with arms full of plastic. Lets hear about the deal that was too good to pass up!

I'll start:
June Squadron sale, I got the HobbyBoss 1/35 Land wasser schlepper for 10$ and a PST 1/72 scale KV-8 flame thrower tank for 1$ Can't beat that!

Now your turn.....
ltb073
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 3,662 Posts
KitMaker Network: 319 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 - 03:50 PM UTC

Quoted Text

June Squadron sale, I got the HobbyBoss 1/35 Land wasser schlepper for 10$ and a PST 1/72 scale KV-8 flame thrower tank for 1$ Can't beat that!

Now your turn.....

A $1.00 you right dont care what it was for a dollar. The only LHO has all way overpriced kits, I get better deals form guys on this sight. Thanks Guys
BROCKUPPERCUT
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 191 Posts
KitMaker Network: 79 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010 - 12:24 PM UTC
a few months agoat squadron i got a dutch and spanish(?) leopard 2 a5 for $13 usd apiece. a few weeks ago at greatmodels i got a maz-537g with the trailer for $60 usd a week later it went up to 80 or $100. i also got 2 stryker 1126 for $19 , they still have the strykers on sale for the same price
 _GOTOTOP