IPMS-USA Ship Judges at Phoenix
Mark-Persichetti
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 04:13 AM UTC
Hello IPMS-USA Ship Judges!

This year’s IPMS-USA Convention in Phoenix starts next week, so if you plan to be there and assist with judging the Ships categories, please let me know so I can prepare my category-team assignments. I already sent this notice to those judges whose emails I had from the past few years, so if you got this message from me a few weeks ago you don’t need to reply again to this notice.
And if you have preferences for the categories you’d like to judge, let me know. The list of categories for this year can be found at http://www.ipmsusa2010.org/categories.html . We’ll obviously have some splits to expand the major categories, so make sure to be as specific as possible about your judging preferences (eg, large-scale Axis, small-scale Modern, NATO, etc).
Also, make sure to let me know if there are any categories that you really DON’T want to judge - no need for me to assign you to a category you’re not comfortable judging! And I don't keep prior-years' assignments handy, so please don't just say "I'll do the same as I did last year" - I may recall that you did Sailing Ships last year! And let me know if you’re planning to enter any specific Ships categories this year, so I don’t assign you to judge them!
Please email your reply to me directly at [email protected], instead of just posting a reply on this DG; I don't get a chance to read through postings here daily. And when you email a reply to me, please make sure to put “IPMS Judge” or “Ship Judge” or some similar phrase in your Subject Line, so I’ll recognize that your reply isn’t some spam email.
And FYI, the local weather forecast for Phoenix next week calls for high temps of 110° next Wednesday & Thursday, so better plan to put an ice pack in the shipping box with your resin ship model!

See you in Phoenix,

Mark Persichetti
IPMS-USA Head Ship Judge
Red4
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 4,287 Posts
KitMaker Network: 824 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 - 01:23 PM UTC
OMG they let anybody on this site... Good seeing you in Phoenix Mark. Hope to see you at the Loveland show. "Q"
 _GOTOTOP