_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Ability to edit my threads gone?
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 2,832 Posts
KitMaker Network: 680 Posts
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2010 - 10:31 AM UTC
G'day
Just a quick one, cant recall if we were ever able to do this, but i'd assume so...
I'm not able to edit my thread i have posted in the Historical Miniatures section of Historicus Forma.
Specifically i was hoping i could move my thread to the Research section, although im also not seeing any ability to edit the initial post i made either?
Cheers
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
entire network: 6,048 Posts
KitMaker Network: 845 Posts
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2010 - 10:43 AM UTC
You can only edit up to an hour after you post. This was brought in after a particular member got the hump about something and went back and deleted all his posts.
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2010 - 11:10 AM UTC
Boooooooooooo!
Is someone please able to move my thread from the Historical Miniatures and into the Research section for me then?
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 10,889 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,373 Posts
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2010 - 11:14 AM UTC
Users have never been allowed to move thread from one Discussion Group to another. The time lapse on post editing is pretty much standard across most forums these days.

As for your post, don't worry, I saw it yesterday and was about to reply before people at work started being anally retentive about arbitrary crap. I'll try get to to it in a few minutes.

R~
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2010 - 11:20 AM UTC
Good on ya mate, i knew you'd pull through...if you hadn't, you know rightly where it is your headed.
 _GOTOTOP