Ship kits for sale by poster.
350th Scale Carrier w/ many extras FS
holliday25
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 145 Posts
KitMaker Network: 91 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 07:12 AM UTC
Need to move this kit so that I can pay some bills! I will except PayPal, money order, cashier's check or hidden cash (at your own risk). The item will be shipped the cheapest way possible and will be at actual cost. If you are interested, please make me an offer - I need to move this thing it is huge and takes up a lot of needed space.

- 350th scale Trumpter Nimitz kit (#5605) -- open, sprues sealed in plastic and complete includes GOLD MEDAL MODELS decals (# 3508D) - missing some the Enterprise markings and some of the signals flags, but all the markings needed for the other Nimitz ships; Starfighter Decals (# 350-9) - markings for Air Wing 7 (1995). CVN-73; set of white metal tractors and cranes - unknown who made by though; set of resin tractors - again, unknown who made by; set of resin C-2 greyhounds (2) - again, unknown who made by; 3 plastic seahawks - taken from other kits; multiple sets of Trumpeter aircraft sets -- - F-14D “TOMCAT” (5 PACKS), F-18E “HORNET” (2 PACKS), S-3B “VIKING” (1 PACK) ---- $200 (OBO)

Thanks,

Sean
put bold text here put bold text here
 _GOTOTOP