_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hi From The UK
The-Mechanic
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 103 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 08:46 AM UTC
Hi All

Just recently joined the forum, thought it would be a great idea to join an aircraft themed forum.

My past modelling as normal was as a young lad, then if fizzled out in my teens once the pull of beer, music and girls got their teeth into me. Then in my 20's, I got involved with the model railway scene for about 15 years. My passion faded on that side and my passion for cars gave me a taste for modelling again. I started out building 1/24th and 1/25th scale cars then after a couple of years, I joined a local model club.

Through their encouragement, I expanded back into building aircraft's and armour models for the first time since a teenager. It surprised me how much model building had changed over the twenty so years and what aftermarket stuff was available. Hence now, a large stockpile of unbuilt kits, cars, aircraft and armour, plus a wife who does not know how much I spend and buy!!!!!

ltb073
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 3,662 Posts
KitMaker Network: 319 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 02:58 PM UTC
Welcome Mick, post some photos join a campaign lots of fun here and as someone else on this site stated "Its the mistress the wife will tolerate"
md72
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 4,950 Posts
KitMaker Network: 564 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 06:07 PM UTC
Welcome aboard! Post pictures and join a campaign.
scimitar67
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 55 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 - 05:19 PM UTC
Hi Mick,
Welcome aboard to the fun & games.
Paul
 _GOTOTOP