General items for sale by poster.
Plamo Colour: brand new range of lacquer base
Plamo-UK
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 - 04:05 PM UTC
Shameless advertisement, I know! But I think some of you guys might be interested.

I've decided to start up a a business selling my own-brand lacquer based paints, because of the difficulty in sourcing Mr. Color and other brand lacquer paints (especially since the Japanese Shipping ban).

My range of paints are called "Plamo Colour" and I aim to cater specifically to the likes of Gundam and other Mech modelling, I will have a range of paints coloured for Gundam kits specifically, as well as colour packs for different kits.

That's not to say they won't be suitable for any other types of modelling projects of course, and I will be offering paints that are colourmatched to real world car colours too and a large range of colours to cater to armour and aviation modellers too.

My paints are lacquer based, so are compatible with Mr. Color range of paints and accessories, and can be thinned with Mr. Colour thinner, and Mr. Retarder works with them just fine too.

My paints come in 60ml bottles, and require thinning to around a 50/50 ratio of paint to thinner.

Currently, I have two colours for sale ( ) but I am adding new colours all the time, and within a week I should have an additional 20-30 colours, including a range of clear colours, primers and additives.

For those that are interested, you can find my paints listed on ebay, the listings can be found on my website: www.plamo.co.uk, or you can contact me at [email protected] for email orders.

I will deliver internationally of course! Contact me for international delivery quotes.

The current contents of the website is only temporary and will be expanded into a full online store in good time.

A quick few pictures of how the paints look.

Plamo-UK
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 07:41 PM UTC
Here is a preview of the colours I will be making available later on my ebay listings and or via email orders on my website.

I will make an update later with colour names and descriptions of each one.
Plamo-UK
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 11:28 AM UTC
My full range of colours are now available on my eBay listings!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=STRK:MESELX:IT

_GOTOTOP