_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
AMPS member renewals and new members, please
Finch
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 411 Posts
KitMaker Network: 134 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 12:25 PM UTC
Please renew your membership in our club. If you renew now you can lock in the current membership rate before it increases August 1.

Last year, AMPS membership reached an all-time high. We’ve also doubled the number of local chapters in the last three years. We have not increased membership rates since the late 1990s. Membership is still far less than the cost of a single typical new kit.

Your AMPS membership gives you:
 Six issues of Boresight: Boresight has improved, with color in every issue and one-third more content in every issue.
 Member discounts at over twenty hobby vendors: These vendors are listed in every Boresight. In these tough times, stretching your money is important. An AMPS membership can pay for itself in a few months using these discounts.
 The camaraderie of the AMPS system. In AMPS, you models are judged by your peers with detailed feedback.

You can join AMPS using paypal on the web at http://www.amps-armor.org

Or, mail a check to:
AMPS
PO Box 373
Elma, NY 14059

You can renew for one, two or three years at a time, and lock in the current membership rate. Membership rates will be increasing to $30 in the US this August.

If you want to volunteer or you just have feedback about AMPS, please write me at [email protected].

Kindest regards,

Danny
toysoldierman2001
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 22 Posts
KitMaker Network: 12 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 04:30 AM UTC
I live in Darby,Pa.USA.Is there a chapter anywhere near my town that I could join?
Thanks for any information you can give.
Best wishes
Tom.Collins
Darby,Pa.USA 19023
 _GOTOTOP