_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hi everyone!
PadrePete
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 219 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 24, 2010 - 10:54 AM UTC
I'm new to identifying myself in Armorama, but have enjoyed the site for awhile now. I love to build the strange and curious along with anything mainstream WWII. I have been visually impaired for a few months now, but have found my modelling improved using various lights and magnifiers. I'm a family man with a lovely Mongolian bride who still wonders why I play with toys but puts up with me. You can read about our lives together on our website:Red Garden. I hope to contribute as a builder and a reviewer and invite any discussions or assistance I can offer in regards to improving vision with technology when you want to continue modelling but the eyes are dimming.

I am fortunate enough to work at Hornet Hobbies in Toronto and interact with the Toronto modelling community daily. I'm always learning and ready to promote the hobby to young and old alike. That should do me for now, so see you on the boards!

Peter
md72
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 4,950 Posts
KitMaker Network: 564 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 24, 2010 - 11:27 AM UTC
Welcome aboard!

Remember to post pics.

Love your sig.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 03:38 AM UTC
Welcome Peter! Glad to have you as part of our community.

Jim
 _GOTOTOP