_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
LHS Kudoes
jakes357
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 254 Posts
KitMaker Network: 79 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 06:46 PM UTC
Hi,
I'm not much on raves about much of anything,but I happened to be in MA. for a family situation.On the way home I stopped at the "The Spare Time Shop" in Marlboro,MA.
If all LHS were like this what a wonderful world it would be. Knowledgable and friendly help and the most stuff I've ever seen a small shop ever.For those able to remember Squadron Shops,well like about times 10.Every square inch of space crammed full of tools,books,mags,armor,cars,trucks,aircraft,ships and even some train stuff stuck in a corner like where the armor stuff usually is.
I spent at least 2 hrs there,and I know I missed stuff.And no I don't have stock,didn't get any special discount for this,isn't a relatve etc,etc. However,they do offer a nice discount to everyone shopping there.
Needless to say,I know a good thing when I see it and filled several shopping baskets,much to my wifes chagrin,who was heard to mumble 'I'm glad this place isn't in Indiana,he'd always be broke"
So if you find yourself near Marlboro,Mass,drop in you won't be disappointed.Geez I envy those guys in eastern MA.
Jake
 _GOTOTOP