_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
TaaaanHuuutt
Rebilda
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
entire network: 248 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 11:27 PM UTC
Hi all.
Been followin' you guys for quite a while now. Theres some pretty awesome modellers around here!!!
Started my career with some 1:72 airplanes in the late 80's when i was still a whee one and been on it since then.
It's mostly things with wings for me but i ALLWAYS have a tank on the bench for those long days when you just can't bring yourself to fire up the airgun or sand the spine of some hasegawa cherry-blossom for the umpteenth time.
I'm on one of tasca's finest right now and want to chuck it in the sherman campaign. Anyone tell me where to find how to do it?
Will start a build log later on, too. So...thanks for lookon', happy to be out there amongst you.

AT EEEEAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
entire network: 6,048 Posts
KitMaker Network: 845 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 12:01 AM UTC
Welcome Leo.
You can enlist in the Sherman campaign here

It doesn't start til July and the build has to be done during the campaign time but that's a good excuse to get another sherman.
Rebilda
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 12:11 AM UTC
Oh no. Didn't catch that. Well, I'm pretty novice with forums so please all be lenient...
Thanks for answering, Pat!!!! Got some seven shermans in my stash.So I'll start another one come july.
Three of the kits are tascas btw and I must say this: I'm relly lookin forward on each and every one of them. Severely recomended. One thing to admit: don't know a lot 'bout shermans and don't have the hunnicut on my nightstand (though i'd like, but too much coin involved).
Question again: starting a build log works the same as this one here? just click 'new topic' and off i go? Can somebody tell me their favoured pic-size for posting?
So sorry for bugging you all. Will try to be a quick learner!
Dangeroo
Visit this Community
Zurich, Switzerland
entire network: 2,058 Posts
KitMaker Network: 152 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 12:33 AM UTC
Welcome Leo!

I do my pics around 750*600. To start a build log just open a new thread in the desired section and then click on "Build log". That will get you the little wheel in front of the title.

Cheers!
Stefan
Rebilda
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 03:11 AM UTC
Well...thank you! Then I'll be of to the AFV-Section.
See you there...
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 06:31 AM UTC
So you thought of us as you guys. Well, welcome aboard and see that it is now we guys. Got Shermans ??? ....Al
 _GOTOTOP