_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello all
GI_Odie
Visit this Community
Alaska, United States
entire network: 38 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 12:57 PM UTC
Mike here. I have been building scale models for many years but mainly in the 1/25 scale auto style. I have decided recently to change to 1/35 scale military models. As time goes on I will post pictures of the builds as they are going together and as they get finished. My first project is a Tamiya M1025 HMMWV Gun truck that I am planning a rebuild into the M1114 that I drove while in Southern Iraq in 2008. I am sure that I will be putting my skills at creating some of the modifications to the test. I have plans for building the following vehicles in the not too distant future: M1052 ITAS Gun Truck, M1134 Stryker ATGM and an M1046 Tow Gun Truck. These three I am building for my office here at Fort Richardson, where I am currently employed as a Field Engineer for Raytheon on the ITAS Program supporting the US Army. I have spent a good deal of my life in the US Army as an enlisted soldier and once I complete the four current models I have plans for, I plan on building a series of the vehicles I have been assigned during my enlistment.

I look forward to comments and such as I get further along and post pictures of my builds.

Mike
md72
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 4,950 Posts
KitMaker Network: 564 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 01:44 PM UTC
Welcome aboard! Be sure to show us plenty of pics!
scimitar67
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 55 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 07, 2010 - 11:10 AM UTC
Hi Mike
Welcom to the community. Will look forward to seeing some photos of your finished projects.
Cheers, Paul
 _GOTOTOP