_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
And yet another Noob....
hedorah59
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 123 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 04:29 PM UTC
....Noob to this forum at least. I am one of those 50 year old 'modelers', I have WAY more untouched kits in the stash than actual built kits. I have been working to reverse that trend and actually build some of these before my eyes go really bad

I am mainly interested in Armor, Sci-Fi, and Monsters. Started out with Aurora monsters and 1:48 tanks, found 1:48 Bandai and Tamiya at my LHS, and eventually started buying 1:35.

There looks to be a ton of extremely talented and knowledgeable modelers here, I look forward to sharing and learning with you all!

Kirk
trackpads
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 330 Posts
KitMaker Network: 34 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 08:49 PM UTC
Hi Kirk welcome aboard mate hope you have fun.
Mcleod
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 1,028 Posts
KitMaker Network: 41 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 01:59 AM UTC

Quoted Text

....Noob to this forum at least. I am one of those 50 year old 'modelers', I have WAY more untouched kits in the stash than actual built kits. I have been working to reverse that trend and actually build some of these before my eyes go really bad

Hi Kirk.

Gee, when I read your introductory statement, I thought you were talking about me. The story is the same.

Glad to hear from another NOOB member, like myself. I believe this will be an interesting and educational forum to carouse while were waiting for the paint to dry.

Welcome
scimitar67
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 55 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 02:07 PM UTC
Hi Kirk,

Hello from the other side of the pond & welcome along.

Cheers, Paul
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 02:51 PM UTC
welcome .....I am one of those old guys too. The large stash is all part of the insanity. Welcome to the asylum.............Al
 _GOTOTOP