_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Please allow me to indroduce myself
bdanie6
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 615 Posts
KitMaker Network: 15 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 02:36 PM UTC
I am a man of wealth and fame. No, wait, that's Mick Jager...sorry.

I was born in Boston Mass. but grew up in Buffalo NY. When I was 9 years old my mother enrolled me in the local YMCA. A part of their progams was model building. We all went to the local drug store and in the toy aisle were Aurora plastic kits for about .75. I built just about everything in their catalog over the next nine years. At 18 I stopped building and joined the Coast Guard.

Service, work, marriage and kids kept me away from modeling for about 15 years. Then, living in Claremont NH, I found a small shop that carried some kits with names I'd never heard of, Tamyia and Hasegawa and thought I'd try one for a lark.

Now, living in St. Petersburg Fl I just haven't stopped since. Unfortunately, quite a bit of what I built either didn't make it down or didn't survive the trip. I have since learned to take photos of everything I manage to finish. No great camera set up just a pocket digital and take them out doors

And that's my hobby experience in a nut shell
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 03:21 PM UTC
Welcome aboard Bruce. I am just across the bay in Tampa. Drop me a line maybe..........Al
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 01:07 AM UTC
Welcome to site !

md72
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 4,950 Posts
KitMaker Network: 564 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 02:19 AM UTC
Welcome aboard! Share your photos some time, I finish kits so rarely, it's great to see hwat they really look like
bdanie6
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 615 Posts
KitMaker Network: 15 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 03:40 AM UTC
I would love to share all my photos, but I just can't seem to get them to show up here. Edoardo told me I need to get my pictures online, so I opened an account with Flickr. I think I am following the Kitmaker instructions properly, but all I see are broken image icons.
md72
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 4,950 Posts
KitMaker Network: 564 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 04:44 AM UTC
I went with Photobucket and it seems to work. I have had problems when I picked the wrong link from PB and the link included an 's' after the http:// instead of an 'i'.

It ain't logical, it's software..
 _GOTOTOP