_GOTOBOTTOM
Scratchbuilders!
Built a model or part from your own materials lately?
Hosted by Mike Kirchoff
Custom cut styrene & Custom paint masks
elcrni
Visit this Community
Novi Sad, Serbia & Montenegro
entire network: 14 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 11:51 PM UTC
Hello to everyone,
First of all, i am not sure if its ok to post this here so i kindly asks mods to move or remove this post if inappropriate, thanks.

'Maketar Productions' is dealing with Styrene and paint mask custom and on request, cutting.
There is no need to talk about paint masks as much so i will just pop in a few words about styrene cutting.
Precisely cut styrene parts from 0.2mm to 1.5mm in thickness from you or our drawings or design. With custom cut styrene parts possibilities are endless whether you are doing a complete scratchbuild or updates of a scale kit. ANYTHING that you may need for your plastic project, we can design, draw and cut it in styrene for you in a record timeframe. Postage is always FREE, worldwide.

For all the details, please visit MAKETAR PRODUCTION site: http://www.maketar.com/?page_id=1186

Thanks and happy modeling.
Alek
jon_a_its
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,336 Posts
KitMaker Network: 170 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 - 03:13 AM UTC
Nice work & nice (wip) site,
lots of interest....

Suggestion, since I presume you have pre-cut the Ben-Hur trailer, have you thought about offering is as a 'semi-scratch' kit of parts + drgs, with only the wheels to add?

I'd buy in to that, as well as an M8 Ammo Trailer...
elcrni
Visit this Community
Novi Sad, Serbia & Montenegro
entire network: 14 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 - 03:38 AM UTC
Hi 'jon_a_its',
Thanks for your comments!
Pre-cut BenHur trailer CAN be ordered and its just that i didn't have enough time to include it in the website catalogue yet as well as many other things that will be visible online very soon. For the wheels, you can use 'Trakz' or Tamiya U.S. 2 1/2-Ton 6x6 Cargo Truck wheels as well as some others. At some point in near future, all of the pre-cut kits of this type will include resin wheels.

M8/M10 Ammo Trailer can be done as well using your our our drawings.

Photos of finished BenHur trailer prior to painting will be on Maketar website in a few hours and complitelly finished model photos will be up in a few days.

If you need more info on anything please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks,
Alek
 _GOTOTOP