_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Operation Eyeball Part Deux AAR
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 1,612 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,129 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 11:34 AM UTC
Well, let's see, where to begin...

GIBeregovoy came in first at JMN and gots Revell's 1/72 F-14D (baka maunahan siya ni Crismag and SR hehehe), as well as some sheet styrene. Whilst there, he spied a college student at PATTS who got himself an Academy F-16 1/72 (or 1/100?). BISIGI approached said student and gave him the url of armorama to visit. BISIGI completely forgot he had a calling card to give (more on that later).

LW and SR finally came next - both sweating because they walked from DLSU. BISIGI lent to SR and LW some model materials (e.g. Playboy magazines, FHM, a url for Page3 hehehehe - just kidding, actually 3 books - 'Building Plastic Models', and Shep Paine's 'How to Build Dioramas' and 'How to Build Armored Vehicles'). Also gave them the stack of calling cards. Now, on that calling cards, on it were the addresses and numbers of pretty chinita girls. To be serious (again), the calling cards had the numbers and addresses of the different hobby shops - so one can call and ask and reserve an item before going to the shops. Also included Armorama's url. Custom made by BISIGI so those who didn't come, sorry na lang hehehe. You can get them from SR or have it emailed by BISIGI (if you ask nicely and if, as an exchange, you can give him a 16-year old to 20-year old pretty and sexy chinita of unspoiled nature hehehehe - see, he's that desperate hahahaha)

Jeep finally came - with BISIGI, SR and LW bloody hungry. He brought with him his BT-5 inside a Marks & Spencer bag, complete with PE attached. Pretty cute tank. The four miscreants (hehehe) then proceeded to Shakey's and ordered the following: 1 large Manager's Choice thick crust, 1 pitcher of root beer, 2 mojos n' dip, zesty caesar flavor for the dip. Pizza was devoured within, oh, 45 minutes maybe, with the last 2 slices divided into 4. Everyone was wondering if vss made it because we left JMN at around past 1 already and since no one was able to get vss's celphone number, it was unclear if vss could've made it or not. The bill was split four ways with Jeep acting as the accountant - mabilis kasi mag-compute hehehehe. BISIGI brought a digital camera but the three didn't want their pix taken because they were camera shy and wouldn't like to show the whole world how weird looking they are - especially BISIGI who was a monster unto himself hehehehe.

The Gang of Four then split ways after, with LW and SR going back to JMN to get a kit maybe. So endeth Operation Eyeball Part Deux.

Sayang, you missed the pizza guys. Yum yum yum! hehehehe
vss
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 63 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 07:42 PM UTC
GI, yes i was there but i came in late... met SR and LW (tama ba?), SR gave me the card (hobby shop list) and i though it was his calling card..hehe

anyway, sayang hindi ko naabutan yung iba and sadly wala ako nabili kahapon..till next time guys and sana EB naman within ortigas area.
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 08:52 PM UTC
That's good then vss! At least you met LW and SR! :-) Aye, next time at MegaMall so even Crismag can go :-)
shonen_red
Visit this Community
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 09:39 PM UTC
Ahhh! Naunahan mo nanaman ako! Hey! Di mo pinakita sa kin yung binili mong kit! Daya! Pero salamat na rin doon sa package
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 09:43 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Well, let's see, where to begin...

GIBeregovoy came in first at JMN and gots Revell's 1/72 F-14D (baka maunahan siya ni Crismag and SR hehehe), as well as some sheet styrene. Whilst there, he spied a college student at PATTS who got himself an Academy F-16 1/72 (or 1/100?). BISIGI approached said student and gave him the url of armorama to visit. BISIGI completely forgot he had a calling card to give (more on that later).

LW and SR finally came next - both sweating because they walked from DLSU. BISIGI lent to SR and LW some model materials (e.g. Playboy magazines, FHM, a url for Page3 hehehehe - just kidding, actually 3 books - 'Building Plastic Models', and Shep Paine's 'How to Build Dioramas' and 'How to Build Armored Vehicles'). Also gave them the stack of calling cards. Now, on that calling cards, on it were the addresses and numbers of pretty chinita girls. To be serious (again), the calling cards had the numbers and addresses of the different hobby shops - so one can call and ask and reserve an item before going to the shops. Also included Armorama's url. Custom made by BISIGI so those who didn't come, sorry na lang hehehe. You can get them from SR or have it emailed by BISIGI (if you ask nicely and if, as an exchange, you can give him a 16-year old to 20-year old pretty and sexy chinita of unspoiled nature hehehehe - see, he's that desperate hahahaha)

Jeep finally came - with BISIGI, SR and LW bloody hungry. He brought with him his BT-5 inside a Marks & Spencer bag, complete with PE attached. Pretty cute tank. The four miscreants (hehehe) then proceeded to Shakey's and ordered the following: 1 large Manager's Choice thick crust, 1 pitcher of root beer, 2 mojos n' dip, zesty caesar flavor for the dip. Pizza was devoured within, oh, 45 minutes maybe, with the last 2 slices divided into 4. Everyone was wondering if vss made it because we left JMN at around past 1 already and since no one was able to get vss's celphone number, it was unclear if vss could've made it or not. The bill was split four ways with Jeep acting as the accountant - mabilis kasi mag-compute hehehehe. BISIGI brought a digital camera but the three didn't want their pix taken because they were camera shy and wouldn't like to show the whole world how weird looking they are - especially BISIGI who was a monster unto himself hehehehe.

The Gang of Four then split ways after, with LW and SR going back to JMN to get a kit maybe. So endeth Operation Eyeball Part Deux.

Sayang, you missed the pizza guys. Yum yum yum! hehehehe

To add to that, me and LW go back to JMN. A man came to me and ask "taga- Armorama kayo?" And I replied yes. That man was vss. The three of us chat then a man came by and it was vss's mentor. We chat, I gave them the card and talk and talk and talk. I bought the "fuchs" remember Jeep, Gl? The cute little Revel AFV? Hirap pala gawin noon! Ang daming small parts Where was I? Oh... We talked again then we all split. I told vss's mentor to join Armorama. I dunno if he's here right now. And me and LW goes back to U-mall to urinate (hahahaha) then look for some cd's but didn't buy and go home inside a Tas Trans bus bound to SM Southmall
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 02:11 AM UTC
The 1/72 kit? Yeah I remember that one. Have fun with it! :-)
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 02:30 AM UTC

Quoted Text

The 1/72 kit? Yeah I remember that one. Have fun with it! :-)

Hirap pero exciting!

Ang daming small parts! Naadik ako sa kakagawa. Tapos ko na nga yung body eh. Final coating na lang and yung underneath metal parts. Final assembly na lang. Finished in one night! Whoo pee!
lonewolf
Visit this Community
entire network: 478 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 03:05 PM UTC
Yum....Pizza...Mojo........Yum...

Next time, Tokyo Tokyo nmn tayo! Then mag SUMO MEALS tayo! (double serving and eat all you can rice...)
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 1,538 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 03:09 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Next time, Tokyo Tokyo nmn tayo! Then mag SUMO MEALS tayo! (double serving and eat all you can rice...)

Call ako dyan! (++)
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 05:10 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Call ako dyan! (++)

Ako rin! Basta sagot ni Jeep, call lagi ako :-)
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 08:01 PM UTC
Tokyo Tokyo? Hell, YEAH! But, sa akin ang isang sumo meal - all to meself hehehe! I can finish one Mixed Tempura Sumo Meal! (hahahaha ang baboy ko!)
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 1,538 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 08:45 PM UTC
Sorry ka na lang SR pero magugutom ka
 _GOTOTOP