_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
iron shipwrights
Fathom
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
entire network: 62 Posts
KitMaker Network: 34 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 - 11:34 AM UTC
First, a disclaimer: I do not work for, nor am I related to anyone that works for iron shipwrights. Having said that, the story: I initially ordered a kit from them that had some issues that couldn't be fixed. To make a long story short, I sent them an e-mail which was responded to by a phone call literally minutes after I sent the e-mail. As though that weren't enough, Ted, the customer service manager (I think that is the correct title), dealt with the issue, then and there. He was extremely nice, professional, and very understanding. Ted and Jon went above and beyond to be sure their customer service was second to none.
I like to praise whenever possible. It is easy to badmouth, and we see this all too frequently. We should all be quicker to praise. Ted and Jon at Iron Shipwrights get 5 stars.

I can not recommend Iron Shipwrights highly enough, and suggest that every modeler that wants to try a resin kit give them a try!
Thats it for my soapbox speech. My thanks to Ted and Jon for a job well done!
MUNROS
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 75 Posts
KitMaker Network: 27 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2010 - 07:45 PM UTC
HI! Always nice to know that customer service still exists. And your post lets us know a company that will treat us right, after the sale. Thanks for taking the time to post.
 _GOTOTOP