_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
A Nifty addition to your modeling area...
panting007
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 33 Posts
KitMaker Network: 12 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 04:59 PM UTC
Hey guys,

Introducing the Paint Tray Tables Mk. I and Mk. IIc. These are 6" tall modeling tables with front drawers and a top opening that holds a standard 11x17 cookie sheet. The Mk. IIc also has full-length drawers and narrow side storage areas with hinged covers that will hold that long stock nicely. Both tables are open on the back to allow light from behind to help you see all the stuff that you put under it.

Both models have drawer stops to keep you from pulling them out. All units are built with skid-proof feet on the legs, so you aren't chasing it around your modeling area. These can be purchased as finished units with various accessories (handles, drawer liners, back covers, etc). Or, for you plastic builders that happen to be handy with wood, they can be purchased in kit form, you provide the accessories. Inquiries can be directed to me here on Armorama or at [email protected]. Below are some pictures and a brief description. Thanks for looking.

Paint Tray Table Mk. I without side panels, in Natural Non-Metal Finish, NNMF.

PTT Mk. I - Unpainted and without side panels. Showing the top opening.

PTT Mk. I - Painted in Kinda-Flanker Grey, with side panels installed. Shallow Walled Metal Storage Device, SWMSD (Cookie Sheet), installed.

Paint Tray Table Mk. IIc - Painted in Midwest Urban Dark Camouflage, MUDC (Black). Also note the drawer liners.

PTT Mk. IIc - Showing the full-length drawers and side storage cover open. There is a small amount of webbing in the side storage areas to cradle the contents.

Designer and builder holding the Mk. IIc.

A big thanks to Job Conger for providing the pictures.

_GOTOTOP