_GOTOBOTTOM
Network Talk
For discussions about network-wide site topics, announcments, etc.
Important Changes Within The News Section
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 12,927 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,060 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 01, 2010 - 09:35 PM UTC
Firstly, it's with real regret that I have to say that Pat McGrath will not be continuing as a News Writer in Armorama's News Section. Although he was categorized as a 'Writer', Pat has effectively been the Managing Editor for the last month as i've been off-line due to changing 'Net provider and suffering at the hands of one of the more imbecilic multi-nationals out there...

Pat's contribution, since he joined the Staff, has been frankly extraordinary. We were doing well before, since Pat arrived, the News Section has simply become the BEST on the 'Net. I'm sure Pat will be speaking for himself but feels that he wants more time for sticking bits of plastic together - rather than sticking HTML together.

So, I want to take this opportunity to thank Pat for his MASSIVE contribution to ensuring where the Network is now and wish him a satisfying 'retirement'

Finally, and he's going to be a hard act to follow, but I need to find a replacement(s) for Pat on the News Section as there is now a real gaping hole to fill. If you think you've got what it takes, I'd really like to hear from you. PM or mail me:

[email protected]
 _GOTOTOP