Armor kits for sale by poster.
Rossian Tank Books and Books on Russian Tanks
mengel
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 24 Posts
KitMaker Network: 23 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 29, 2010 - 09:18 PM UTC
The next book post. I’m guessing on titles for the Russian books but my titles describe what I see in them. I’ve added images of a couple of pages each to show what they are like. I’m willing to consider trades, otherrwise payment by Pay Pal or money order. Shipping is at cost (around $2.5-5.00 a book and less per book for multiple book orders). I’m in Austin, Texas. Contact me at maxengel”at”aol”dot”com.

Trade wants:

Afrika Korps figures
7TP individual link tracks (or T-26?)
7TP Reference material
Souma S-35 individual link tracks
T-54/55/62 individual link tracks
Panzerjager I 4..7cm barrel
SU-85 barrel and resin mantlet
Panzer I and II interior parts from Tristar and DML (if you didn’t use them)
Tank Workshop panzer II engine

For Sale (or trade)

Photobucket

1. Russian book of T-34 based assault guns. !/35 scale plans for SU-122, SU-85, SU-85M, SU-100. Also drawings for vehicle manuals and period photos. $10.00

Photobucket

2. Russian T-34 Book. Three sets of !/35 scale T-34 plans, each with a side cut-a-way drawing. Lots of manual and detail sketches and period photos. $10.00

Photobucket

Photobucket

3. Russian book on WWII German uniforms. A great reference on German uniforms. These or photos from Russian sources and are not the same old suspects often seen in more common books. $10.00

Photobucket

4. Russian Tank Armament 1940-45. Covers the armament of Russian tanks, with pictures and drawings of the actual guns not just the barrel. $10.00.

Photobucket

5. RossaGraph T-55/55 Vol !.. A small but very useful book packed with great detail shoots. I’m only selling it because I ended up with two. $10.00

Photobucket

6. Militaria #38 T-34/76. One of the classic series by Janusz Ledwoch. $15.00

Photobucket

7. Museum Ordnance (Published by the Aberdeen U.S. Army Tank Museum). Major point of interest is an article on the museum’s IS-3, text and photos. $4.00

Photobucket

8. M-Hobby (8) 96. Has articles with pictures and nice scale drawing of a modern Russian truck and the PT-76 light amphibious tank. $8.00

Photobucket

9. M-Hobby (3) 99. Cover’s Russian pancake defense fighters and has articles with pictures and nice scale drawing of a modern Russian truck and the BA-6 armoured car. $8.00

Photobucket

Photobucket

10. Journal of Military Ordinance, November 1996, (Published by the Aberdeen U.S. Army Tank Museum). Amongst other articles The BTR 90 (with 1/35 scale plans) and the Aberdeen Tiger I. $8.00

Photobucket

11. Journal of Military Ordinance, July 2002, (Published by the Aberdeen U.S. Army Tank Museum). Amongst other articles The Polish PT-91 Twardy, Pak 36, Merkava 4. I. $6.00

Photobucket

12. Russian T-34 Hardcover. I don’t recall were I got this (maybe Bob Lessels?) but it is filled with good photos, drawing, color profiles and 14 pages of M-Hobby 1/35 scale plans. A very nice book. If I had a job I’d keep it. $30.00

Photobucket

13. Now defunct HPM Czech model magazine. Of particular interest is a nice set of 1/35 scale plans for the T-34 Model 1940 and front a sideview plans for the first and second T-34 prototype. $8.00

Photobucket

14. Schiffer published translation of Waffen Arsenal (German series) T-34 book. Like a Squadron In Action title. $8.00

Photobucket

15. Wings and Wheels Green series #1 BMP-1. Now OOP. $25.00

Photobucket

Ace 101 T-34/76. Polish publication. Plan (model 1940 and side views), color profiles, lots of museum vehicle detail shots, and some historic pictures. $12.00
ArmorBuilder
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 67 Posts
KitMaker Network: 46 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 10:15 AM UTC
I sent you a Email for this item :15. Wings and Wheels Green series #1 BMP-1. Now OOP. $25.00
bagelboy
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 04:30 AM UTC
If you still have the Modelist Konstructor magazine 1/200 for the t34 series self-propelled guns, I would love to buy it for the price you listed. Please contact me at [email protected] and I'll send you the amount needed to include shipping.
Thanks,
Mark Johnson
markjohnson07@comcast.,net
 _GOTOTOP