Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
What?!?
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 5,885 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,405 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 04:59 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Gunnie, I think you need to explain yourself and your problem with this a little better. Because I am pissed slam off, and I hope to God I'm over reacting.

I don't see anybody complaining about the UOM awards. You aren't in that thread cautioning people to consider everybody. You've won that one, is it because you don't want to bite the hand the feeds you? Or do you think that as Pigs we aren't capable of rational thought on our own?

How is it that as soon as my name is mentioned you have a problem? Why does that mean somebody hasn't considered all the piggies? Since I'm the only one that has been nominated so far it has to be me that you have the problem with. It can't be the contest in general since this is nearly identical to the UOM. If I shouldn't be nominated let's hear your reason so I can be struck from the list.

For some reason - I could not reply to this in the thread you posted it in TwistedFate.

You are overreacting and way out of line!

This had nothing to do with you or anyone nominating you. I have already spoken to Dave about it privately. It appears from your reaction(s) that you have a problem with me personally - and you need to handle that outside of the Forum. Your logic behind the response leads me to think that.

Additionally, I have cautioned people in the past to remember and adhere to the spirit and intent of the UOM. I don't need to be a bloody recording saying this every single month. Again, that had nothing to do with my post - so I guess you've got a problem with that too that needs to be address somewhere else other than a Forum. I never asked for the UOM. I don't care about the UOM. And, I certainly am not afraid to express my opinons to the "hands that feed me". Such an accusation is ridiculous crap!

You can be as mad as Hell about this - and I certainly don't see how you attached yourself to my comments. Do understand that the DSB doesn't not exist on the Site independent of the rest of Armorama. It isn't centered around you or me or any DSB activities. I explained myself in the post in that thread already. I also explained myself to Dave directly.

I am primarily concerned with how and what happens on site - and how it is perceived by people and prospective new members and even future supporters. That will always govern my comments - not my personal feelings on matters...

Gunnie
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 05:33 AM UTC
Okay, I am locking this one down as well, Gunnie had explained to me clearly his point. And I understand.

On the other hand, I also like to say this is DSB, part of armorama, a forum that is same as the swedish forum, the philipine forum, that you need to opt in to be part of it to see what's going on here.

I did the award thing out of my pure good intention for private members of the DSB, and this goes in the DSB. If I want to affect the site in general, I would post the award thing in the open forum, which I didn't.

So I hope we all remember that this goes inside the DSB, and let's keep it fun.

Kinda hurt me the most to see my good intention judging like this. it's what you get for being nice?