_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
modelhobbies.co.uk
kanook
Visit this Community
Australia
entire network: 5 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 12:12 AM UTC
Hi all, Just a quick question, has anyone ordered from modelhobbies.co.uk? I ordered on 30th of Dec, their site said they would be back on 4th of Jan. I have emailed to confirm they have received paypal payment but I have not received reply. I am sure they probably have heaps of backorders etc but I just wanted to be sure they have received order and payment. Has anyone ordered from them, do they reply to emails?
newfish
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,329 Posts
KitMaker Network: 167 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 08:37 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi all, Just a quick question, has anyone ordered from modelhobbies.co.uk? I ordered on 30th of Dec, their site said they would be back on 4th of Jan. I have emailed to confirm they have received paypal payment but I have not received reply. I am sure they probably have heaps of backorders etc but I just wanted to be sure they have received order and payment. Has anyone ordered from them, do they reply to emails?

I use modelhobbies all of the time! I have never had a problem with them in 3 years.
They are busy with backorders so just be paitent. I have never ever had a problem
You should get an email though.

Jaymes.

kanook
Visit this Community
Australia
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 11:37 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

I use modelhobbies all of the time! I have never had a problem with them in 3 years.
They are busy with backorders so just be paitent. I have never ever had a problem
You should get an email though.

Jaymes.

kanook
Visit this Community
Australia
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 11:40 AM UTC
Thanks for the reply Jaymes, I will keep waiting this week to hear from them, The lack of a reply is what gets to me, even if they sent a quick email saying "Got your Order will get back to you soon", anything would be good.

I just get so annoyed when a Company doesnt reply to you when you ask a question.

Again thanks for the support Jaymes
 _GOTOTOP