_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hellò from Italy!
Attilio46
Visit this Community
Foggia, Italy
entire network: 13 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 01, 2010 - 10:51 AM UTC
Hi guys!!
I am Attilio and I'm from Sicily (Catania). I started modeling 10 years ago and i hope to never stop...I'm here to improve my ability and to learn more and more more.....

Bye!!
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
entire network: 6,048 Posts
KitMaker Network: 845 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 01, 2010 - 12:14 PM UTC
Welcome to Armorama Attilio. I look forward to seeing your work here
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 12:46 PM UTC
Welcome Atilio.......My family is also from Sicily. Been to Italy but not Sicily. Seen it in travel shows , very nice. Very good people here on Armorama from all over the world. You can share your talent and also learn from some really great modelers. Take care and hope to see your posts soon..........Al
Attilio46
Visit this Community
Foggia, Italy
entire network: 13 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 04, 2010 - 10:11 PM UTC
Hi guys! Last week there were 26C degrees here in Sicily! Very strange in December and very strange going to beach on Christmas!! Now on my bench there is a F-14 in 1:48 scale. I'm working on it without using any aftermarkets (except the alpha probe), and in my sight there is a B.A.C. Lightning in 1:72 scale...that is my scale. I'll post some photos in the next days.... BYE!
CaptainA
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 3,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 204 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 - 11:02 AM UTC
Welcome.

This is a great place to gather and converse about all the things that make this hobby so great.

I would like to encourage you to check out the campaigns and enjoy a build. We will help you whenever we can. The people here are really a great bunch. There are a lot of people here who really know their stuff.
 _GOTOTOP