1/48 Aircraft for sale...
nmayhew
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 68 Posts
KitMaker Network: 24 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 05:28 AM UTC
hi guys,

i am thinning the herd a bit and have the following aircraft for sale, in 1/32 and 1/48 scale

for those that don't know me, i post quite a bit on Large Scale Planes as nmayhew, and am nmayhew1 on ebay, where i have about 500 positive feedbacks.
i have also bought from Bob's Buckles here on Britmodeller if want to do your own investigations...

i'd rather sell to guys here than on ebay to keep things in UK and also avoid those pesky ebay fees, but obviously if i have no joy then evilbay it will have to be.

the following prices are INCLUSIVE of P&P to (UK only), and i would prefer Paypal - if you mark the transaction as personal transfer then they don't charge fees btw.

some items are a bit rare on ebay so i am struggling for a price reference -do let me know if you think i am waaaay off or want to make me an offer.

all kits are completely unstarted, have decals either in original bags or i have put them in zip-lock for safe-keeping; all the boxes are in at least very good condition; no parts have been cut off sprues etc.
happy to answer questions if you have them, either by PM or here in the thread.

so here's what i have:

1/32
Wingnut Wings Bristol F.2b Fighter kit ref # 32004 £40 ------ SOLD TO HERALDCOUPE -----

1/48
Airfix BAC TSR.2 kit ref # 10105 £30

1/48
Eduard Royal Class Fw190 A-8/R-2 kit ref # R0004X - limited edition (no.21 of their production run) with GENUINE KNIGHT'S CROSS RIBBAND (the R0004 kits do not have this); parts and Eduard Big Ed sets for 2 complete kits
i have the original receipt and documentation from Eduard as well
this is the kit i have no idea about price, as i haven't seen one of these on ebay in a couple of years (please enlighten me if you have btw), so price is £130

1/48
Trumpeter Fw200 C-4 Condor kit ref # 2814 £50

kind regards,

Nick

_GOTOTOP