_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
thread folders not changing colour
somtec
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
entire network: 421 Posts
KitMaker Network: 65 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 01:42 AM UTC
Hi
Had to get a new laptop last week and ever since when i go to a forum index all the threads display a pink folder unlike before when they would go yellow after a visit.
Ive tried logiing out and back in but it doesnt make any difference so now i cant tell which threads have been updated since a previous visit without going into them.
Is it the new computer,the forums or more likely have i pressed a wrong button somewhere.
Peter
Tomcat31
Visit this Community
England - North East, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,828 Posts
KitMaker Network: 212 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 10:51 AM UTC
Unfortunately at the moment these forums don't work like other where the visits are "tied" to the user account. The threads you visit are stored in cookies within your browser. Try checking that the browser isn't clearing the cookies when you shut down your browser as this could be the cause.

I have requested in the past if this could be change so visits are tied to the user account as I use several pc's to visit the forums and never know which threads I've read and which ones I haven't
somtec
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
entire network: 421 Posts
KitMaker Network: 65 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 04:36 AM UTC
Hi
Thanks for the reply , checked the cookies but everything seems ok there, still getting the same issue.
Peter
 _GOTOTOP