Buy, Sell or Trade: Wanted: Kits
Post your kits for sale here.
Wounded Wanted to Buy!!
Sveamore
entire network: 59 Posts
KitMaker Network: 32 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 - 07:55 PM UTC
Hello All,
I placed this ad on a different sight and had a couple of good replies which helped me out greatly and added to my ever growing finished wounded list but I am still looking for more so thought I'd try here too:-)

Anyway, I know a lot of shops out there have them in their inventory (wounded 1/35 figures) but I thought I'd try here on the off chance people here may already have them unbuilt and collecting dust out of sight and might just want to sell them cheaper for some fast cash or because they have 'shelved' that particular project and of course as a bonus you get to help a fellow modeller out too, here's hoping anyway:-) With that in mind, I am after the following figures:

Verlinden
2059 2 Germans 1 with shin bandaged and 1 with most of head bandaged
2344 1x German with ripped pants and bloodied kneee trying to walk with the aid of a stick
1721 2x Germans 1x medic and 1x wounded sitting German who looks to be in tears

Warriors
35181 Not actually wounded, more a completely dead German
35252 Photo is unclear but appears to be a couple of SS with one carrying his buddy on his back
35342 Wounded panzer crewman being supported by friend as they walk
35619 2 figure set but only ONE figure required, looking for the dead panzer crewman only-it's a long shot I know

Jaguar
63094 3 figures carrying a fourth in a poncho. Not crazy about this one as the pose suggests a fast pace but would still buy it if selling with other figures that I may need.
???? Wounded Fallschirmjager sitting

Hornet/Wolf
???? German Medic with completely concussed Panzer crewman hanging off his soulder. I have seen this pair at expensive prices and am really just looking to buy them cheaper.

MK 35
???? German in Italian camo pants, spring leaf smock, bandaged head & arm in a sling

Dragon
6074 German Medical Troops

Am also open to other figures that are also wounded but I already have quite a few finished, and do not wish to repeat those ones again. Finally I should say that I am also after all the nurses, doctors, nuns and priests I can get my grubby little paws on, and I should point out that all wounded suggested to sell to me outside of the above list must be in summer/spring or autumn-fall uniforms only, unfortunatly no winter guys as the dios set in late August 44 France..... which also excludes any Russian orthodox priests I guess too. Would like to keep everything in the US if I can but won't rule out elsewhere and can only pay by paypal on what ever price we mutually agree to. Thanks for reading. BTW: Figures I already have and do not require are:

Verlinden
25031 Officer leaning on elbow (unwounded) with a panzer crewman with his arm in a sling
1349 German sitting with leg wrapped in bandages holding a canteen

Jaguar
63071 Doctor motioning wounded German over in spring coveralls who is clutching his arm
63001 Panzer officer supporting crewman as they walk
63070 2x wounded Germans 1 standing (with hands on hips) & one sitting outstretched. Man sitting has shirt off
.........Panther crew escaping from radio operators position with one crewman crouched & lifting Radio.Op from hatch
.........Pair of surrendering Germans -am using wounded one with arm in a sling
63020 Wounded German with nurse

Warriors
35266 2 Stretcher bearers carrying third wounded man on the stretcher

(Former) Lincoln & County
.... German standing on one leg with other slightly off the ground with arm bandaged partially sticking out from jacket
....German sitting & resting arm on knee, head padded and bandaged, left arm bandaged
....German sitting with zeltbahn/poncho (splinter pattern) around his shoulters with left leg bandaged

Kirin
3 figure set comprising of a Fallschirmjager & Waffen SS using a rifle as a seat to carry a wounded Heer between them

Dragon
Fallen Camrade Aachen set
plus the wounded soldier from the Battle of the Hedgebrows set

Legend
....'We Are Gonna Get You Out' set x3 figures, with 2 guys carrying the third around their shoulders. I think that's it...OK, this has been a long ad, hopefully we will be able to help each other out and once again thanks for reading:-)

forgot to mention...

MasterBox
Casualty Evacuation Stalingrad (which is being converted)
Ticket Home 3 figure set with medic and 2 wounded Germans 1 Heer & 1 panzer crewman (new release)
Regards
Sven.

Slimedog1
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 637 Posts
KitMaker Network: 566 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 03:26 AM UTC
try ebay for the verlinden fig,i know 3deliverlinden has them,i just looked them up.
I have some of these from him.
Excellent guy to buy from.Only charges you for actual shipping!!!
Slimedog1
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 637 Posts
KitMaker Network: 566 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 03:28 AM UTC
Sven,
Thy Squadron Products for the warriors!!!
They are also excellent!!
Sveamore
entire network: 59 Posts
KitMaker Network: 32 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 04:08 PM UTC
Hi mike,
Thanks for the heads up, I usually do use Ebay and sometimes Squadron too, just thought fellow Steelheads may have them in their own inventories first;-) Thanks again for replying.
Regards
Sven.
 _GOTOTOP