_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
hello to everybody.........
samy5501
Visit this Community
Butterworth, Malaysia
entire network: 9 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2009 - 01:29 PM UTC
dear friends,i'm a new member to this site and i hope to be a long time member....as this page has brought me neare to other wonderful modellers i hope to share my knows and don't know's with you folks.....thank you and God bless..
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2009 - 03:11 PM UTC
Welcome to the site James Always room for one more at the table !

What do you build ?

samy5501
Visit this Community
Butterworth, Malaysia
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2009 - 05:06 PM UTC
thanks alot terri.....good to know i am accepted.......well, i love to build WW2 aircrafts though i live in the far east.
TAFFY3
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 2,531 Posts
KitMaker Network: 290 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 02:12 AM UTC
Hello James, welcome to the site, the more the merrier. You say you like WW2 aircraft, even though you live in the far east. I assume you mean a/c of the European theater as opposed to the Pacific? I often wonder myself why I like the subjects that I do, which are many and varied. I always get a kick out of a fellow modeler saying,"I thought you only build....". Build what you like and like what you build. I hope to see some of your work here soon. Al
samy5501
Visit this Community
Butterworth, Malaysia
Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 12:55 PM UTC
..Al thanks for the invite.....good to know you too.funny i have asked myself that same question,'why i'm so crazy about WW2 aircrafts'....but the answer has always been the same....they are simply awsome.
frankly speaking i like all makes of WW2 aircrafts....but a special taste for american/raf and luftwaffe....kits.
Al,i'm not really a computer savvy guy but with the help of my friend will surly put up some pics for you to judge my work.....i need some comments on my build too......
Al,please keep intouch.........thank you very much....bye.
 _GOTOTOP