TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
T3 - Uh, OK...
sniper
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 1,065 Posts
KitMaker Network: 497 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 04:09 PM UTC

Saw T3. Was it just me or did anyone else notice that nothing really happened?

Loved the original when I was a kid and thought T2 was awesome. T3 was weak.

So why does John Connor seem like a total loser and geek? If he's living 'off the grid' why hang out in L.A.? Why not live in a Uni-bomber shack in Montana?

Why does this new super-duper female terminator seem so boring? If it can control other machines (totaly cool idea) why does it only take over a couple police cars?

Even though this is called "Rise of the machines' how come we see about 30 seconds of machines rising? Why not set this thing in the future after Judgement Day? Wouldn't that be a cool film? No way will Ah-nold make another.

Even the psychologist dude had nothing to do.

Where was the story? Why not a cool scene with the motor home, that would rock.

Uh, I wish Cameron had made this one.

Sorry to whine, but I was psyched when I heard about a new Terminator film.

Steve

PS - One mistake I noticed: the registration number on the plane they fly to the bunker is different on the ground than the shots in the air. I never notice stuff like this!
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 06:13 PM UTC
You obviously did not grow up with the Rocky/Rambo films. How stupid did they get. Let's not forget all the Halloween, Freddy, Alien, and Jason movies either. How many ways can we kill you. Why do the never can be killed psycho murderers always know where you are going to be before you get there?