_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello from Arizona
MOJO_JOJOE
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 05, 2009 - 02:08 PM UTC
Hello from Arizona!

I have been interested in modeling / dioramas for quit some time now, but never made the intuitive other then a diorama club when I was in high school. Now that I am older (26 - I know, not that old.) I have been looking for a hobby to get into and after doing some research and web surfing I think I might have found the perfect one. I work in the graphic design field and my creativity and attention to detail due to my profession combined with my passion for WWI, WWII and Vietnam history, sparked the idea and interest to finally take the intuitive to get into military modeling / dioramas. My primary interest is WWII modeling / dioramas, but as things evolve who knows where this will lead.

I look forward to getting involved in this new adventure and look forward to everyone's tips, tricks and feedback on my projects as well as others.

In addition if anyone has any good links or reads for a newbie eager to learn as much as possible let me know.

Thanks,

Joe
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 05, 2009 - 02:29 PM UTC
Welcome to the site Joe. If you are looking for tips and tricks take a look at some of the features here and use the Google search bar at the top of the page to search out specific things that are of interest.
bjhiuhstoom
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 5 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 - 06:47 PM UTC
Nice.

----------------------------------------------------------

please contact me

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]