_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Saying hello
ColonelRoberts
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 20 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 11:28 PM UTC
Just signed up in the forum. Have been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to sign up. I have just started to get into doing military dioramas have been wanting to do it for years but never really had the time. Will be posting some pictures soon of the very first dio that i have done.

I can see where this will be come a great hobby, so far having a blast with it all. so jsut wanted to say hello and thanks for a great site. It is loaded with alot of info tha tI have already started to use.
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 05, 2009 - 01:50 AM UTC
Welcome to site Bruce !
CaptainA
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 3,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 204 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 - 10:44 AM UTC
Welcome.

This is a great place to gather and converse about all the things that make this hobby so great.

I would like to encourage you to check out the campaigns and enjoy a build. We will help you whenever we can. The people here are really a great bunch. There are a lot of people here who really know their stuff.

I have been a Kentucky Colonel for quite a long time. Tennessee Colonel also. And a Admiral of the Belle.
 _GOTOTOP