_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello to all
Attman007
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 07:31 AM UTC
Hello

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Atty (not my real name) I'm 26 and have been building models since I was knee high to a grasshopper. There have been a few breaks in my modelling but recently with the encouragment of my better half I got back into the hobby. I mostly build aircraft but have started to venture into other areas.

Over the next few days I will be uploading photos of my models and would really appreciate some constructive criticism and advice on them.

Cheers Atty

jjumbo
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 2,012 Posts
KitMaker Network: 54 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 07:55 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Atty (not my real name) I'm 28 and have been building models since I was knee high to a grasshopper. There have been a few breaks in my modelling but recently with the encouragment of my better half I got back into the hobby. I mostly build aircraft but have started to venture into other areas.

Over the next few days I will be uploading photos of my models and would really appreciate some constructive criticism and advice on them.

Cheers Atty

Hey Atty,
Welcome to the site.
Took a peek at your photos, you've done a nice job from the looks of your Skyraider and Canberra.
Aircraft were my first love (still a bit I guess) but now it's armour and softskins.
Go ahead and give something different a try, the guys on the site are really helpful with their comments and suggestions.
Cheers

jjumbo
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 08:47 AM UTC
Welcome to the site Andrew. Where in the South West are you?
Attman007
Visit this Community
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 - 05:18 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Welcome to the site Andrew. Where in the South West are you?

cheers, Just outside chichester probably more just south than southwest.
CaptainA
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 3,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 204 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 - 10:39 AM UTC
Welcome.

This is a great place to gather and converse about all the things that make this hobby so great.

I would like to encourage you to check out the campaigns and enjoy a build. We will help you whenever we can. The people here are really a great bunch. There are a lot of people here who really know their stuff.
 _GOTOTOP