_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Reporting.
CCalvin
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 9 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 - 11:42 PM UTC
Hello all,
I've just recently re-caught the modeling bug, when I was younger I really enjoyed modeling. My family and I were very much into aviation, we love attending air shows, air museums, and the likes. In fact as I type this my father is on his way back from this year's Reno air races! Wish I could have been there, darn lack of vacation time. Anyway I'm just recently getting back into this hobby and feel like I am back at step one. I've got a bunch of old kits that were never built, I mean real old like 70s, 80s, and 90s old. I just ordered an Academy 1:72 P-51B and Academy 1:72 BF109G that I plan on building side by side. I've been poking around the fine scale modeler forums and found my way here, I like the feel of this place, maybe I'll stay a while.
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 01:58 AM UTC
Welcome to the site Charles.
CCalvin
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 9 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 02:11 AM UTC
Thanks Darren! Funny you should be the first to welcome me; I was snooping around your images last night and have become quite the fan of your work. Bravo sir.
calvin_ng
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 1,024 Posts
KitMaker Network: 270 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 09:14 AM UTC
hi charles welcome to the site, i would love to see some AFV's and wingy thingys
Removed by original poster on 09/22/09 - 20:16:12 (GMT).
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 01:24 PM UTC
Welcome to the site of misfit modellers Glad to have you with us as part of the growing community ! Hope to see some of your work
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 2,870 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,044 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 03:49 PM UTC
Welcome Charles! Good of you to join us. As like the others,I'd love to see your efforts.
Terry! Shame on you! You know we are not misfits,rather,we are artisans of sorts within a genre! Your gallery photos reveal your talent to all.
Cheers!
Rick
 _GOTOTOP