_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Canada
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Medicine Hat Military Builders
khmerog
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 14 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 08:06 PM UTC
Anyone around Medicine Hat who is into building Military Tanks or Aircrafts. PM me. I'm just getting into building Military Models and wanted to see some good modelling. So give me a PM if you would like to show me some of your stuff and also I have tons of questions about building a good model. Thanks.
junglejim
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 1,728 Posts
KitMaker Network: 94 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 07:27 AM UTC
Tom, if you're interested the IPMS Rocky Mountain Model Club is having a show in Nanton next month. A couple/few hours away but it's worth it IMHO. Lots of us from around here (Edmonton area) will be down for it.
Any idea when the Medicine Hat and Ralston Rodeos are this year? Might have to road trip it, see what's out again for BATUS displays.
http://www.mikegrantdesign.com/WCR/Files/WCR08.html

Cheers,
Jim
khmerog
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 14 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 04:27 PM UTC
There was an Rodeo here last weekend in Medicine Hat. I think it was INDOORS but I might be wrong. But yeah you missed out on it. I don't go to rodeos.

I googled the Ralston Rodeo it usually in August. Last year was on August 15 I think. Medicine Hat Stampede is around the end of July.

And Nanton is too far for me plus I don't have anyone that would want to go. Do you golf?
 _GOTOTOP