_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
greetings too all
crossrifles
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
entire network: 46 Posts
KitMaker Network: 22 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 07:42 AM UTC
well hello to all, I have been modeling on and off for a while. Just recently came off of a two year deployment. Iraq for a year then home for a month and then off to Afghanistan for a year as a Combat Advisor for 1st ID. I plan to stay home for a while and start getting back to modeling again and try to finish some of the projects that i had started and hope to finish them sometime soon! I am into modern armor and some aircraft any era. Got tons of new photos from both theaters for FMTV's, M1151s, M1114's, MRAP's RG 31,32 and some of the 33. got a few from IED's as well for DIO's. got some good PIC's of check points and built up positions. so i have been home for about three weeks now and trying to get back into the world and relaxing as much as possible before getting back to it! so between duty and modeling oh and the wife and kids i hope to get a few projects done. love the site and have found many answers to questions that i have had. take care all and hope to see you around the site.

Queen of battle!
"Lead from the front or get out of the way!"
TAFFY3
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 2,531 Posts
KitMaker Network: 290 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 10:16 AM UTC
Welcome back Tom, both to modeling and the US, glad to have you with us. Al
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 2,870 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,044 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 12:56 PM UTC
Welcome home,Tom. Thanks for going! Post some stuff soon.
Rick
 _GOTOTOP