_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
DRAGON 1/32 BF-110
Superglued_fingers
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 05:52 AM UTC
Hello everyone, from the Rocky Mountains!
I am usually an armor guy, but recently purchased the Dragon BF-110. I really want a "G" version night fighter, the Lichtenstein array on the nose looks so cool.
I know that Revell did a "G" night fighter...don't know if they still do. Even so, the Dragon is light years ahead regarding detail.
I'm striking out, finding conversion kits in 1/32 to make this Dragon bird into a night fighter.
I need help folks...please tell me what I need to hear.
armouredcharmer
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 670 Posts
KitMaker Network: 70 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 01:33 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello everyone, from the Rocky Mountains!
I am usually an armor guy, but recently purchased the Dragon BF-110. I really want a "G" version night fighter, the Lichtenstein array on the nose looks so cool.
I know that Revell did a "G" night fighter...don't know if they still do. Even so, the Dragon is light years ahead regarding detail.
I'm striking out, finding conversion kits in 1/32 to make this Dragon bird into a night fighter.
I need help folks...please tell me what I need to hear.

Hi Buddy,you`ve probably heard this before but try E-Bay.Over here in the UK they do do turn up occasionally and be prepared to pay a handsome price -all things come to those who wait !!.
GALILEO1
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
entire network: 1,794 Posts
KitMaker Network: 304 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 12:48 AM UTC
Hi Lincoln,

You will definitely find what you need to hear on these two great sites (one more than the other perhaps as the second one - ARC - is more for jet modeling but still good to ask there).

www.hyperscale.com
www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

HTH,

Rob
 _GOTOTOP