Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Blindsided by a Hobbyshop Newsletter
TankRat
entire network: 116 Posts
KitMaker Network: 82 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2009 - 07:17 AM UTC
Lou your right to a degree. See I was'nt even going to come back on here and reply to any of this. There are two sides to any sitrep that comes to our attention. Im not going to make any apologies. And heres why.
1. If this bothered Jim Hand so much ..then he could pick up the phone and call or email me first and tell me how he felt.
2. This is Jim's second or third time ranting about me in the forums.
3. When you sign in as a member to my site that means you have agreed to the policies of the privacy notices and conditions of use of the web and being a member, which states that photos, videos, or text= emails that you send to me become my property and I can do as I wish with them including posting them on the internet if I so choose.
4. I put Jims email in my letter to show people how I took him the wrong way and found out after our phone conversation that I was wrong with how I had read into his email and said that I thought our friendship had gotten stronger since the phone call. Which I realise I took that phone call the wrong way as well.
5. I have sent jim many items to make up for my screw ups in his mulitple orders.
6. Mike High- I feel is a drama queen that always has his nose where it does'nt belong in other peoples rant and raves on here and I've known him along enough time to know what I say is true.I could go into major detail about his action while staff on armorama and before he was staff with armorama on the many phone calls he and I have had, but I wont.
6. Its setreps like this that make me ask myself ..Ok if I screw up why should I even try to make it up to the person if after I done all I can to put a smile on their face and in hopes of seeing them as a customer again only to see they still go cry in forums instead of coming directly to me and saying whats on their mind . So if I do that then. they loose in more ways than one and so do I...Example of this is evan...Go ahead Evan tell the story bud.
I dont need to apologize to scott in any shape form or fashion...

AND YOU JEFF...YES YOU!! BOY AM I GONNA LOVE THIS PART OF USEING YOU AS A EXAMPLE OF ALL THIS!!!

I have said this many of times if you have nothing good to say on the web then keep to yourself...I have done a good job of that till now...I kept my mouth shut and let the problem ride till now...watch this...

HEY JEFF you got a review that is way late and months overdue on a certain product that was given to you a long time ago for free due to the agreement that you would write a review on it??? Bet you wont open your mouth in public about me again son! I kept my mouth shut til now on this..If you had not said anything jeff ..I would not have said a thing. And what have I done to you anyway? Not a darn thing. You had to put your 2 cents into a conversation your arse did'nt belong in.

We are all human and make mistakes weather intentional or not, were not perfect. I come here to model (modeling is to be fun)not to put down others to make myself feel like im normal or have a life.

If you notice I post on here very little for the time I have spent on armorama. This thread is one reason why.

No im not gonna apologize...Im gonna keep what secrets I know on most of these boyz to myself....and you boyz have fun with your put downs... I have better things in life to do than come on here all the time ridiculing others.

I enjoy helping others and talking about building models . Drama queens only hinder forums not help them.

Im tired of see people degrading others on here for dumn reason. 1134 Im tired of posting in general... I just read the good stuff till someone brings something to my attention that they feel I should know. and as far as tacfire goes and telling him to get a job...that was hint for him to go back down memory lane instead of pushing this to the point i do it for him.

Im not in the mood to copy emails and post threads from other sites hes been on talking about the darkside.I dont think he would be to pleased to rehash alot in public.

P.S. Ask yourself this. What was in the letter I wrote that made jim look bad? His name was not even on the email in the news letter? What would make jim want to come on here and feel he was truely blindsided when after he emailed me that email I sent a 29.99 box of paints to him to make up for myscrewup? The whole point to showing it for me was to show how I took what he said the wrong way but to only find that out after I had a phone call with him.

Ive said my peace..I wont respond to any further commentary on this...Its not gonna make ammends or make this any better -just worse.
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 3,770 Posts
KitMaker Network: 747 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2009 - 08:36 AM UTC

My, my, my.................

Mike