_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
IPMS preview BADGER, new to forum
kenbadger
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 5 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 - 03:19 PM UTC
Howdy all. Ken from Badger here. I'm new to the forum - looks pretty involved and frankly pretty cool. I hope if I can help with any airbrush stuff you guys let me know. My direct email is [email protected]

Anyhow, as this is my first ever post in the forum, I hope I'm not breaking any rules by sharing a BADGER IPMS Nationals preview.

I just wanted to let everyone know what Badger will have going on at IPMS later this week.

Robert Butler and I will be giving separate clinics at various times throughout the show (the info/details are on the convention website)

Boothwise - I'll be hanging out to chat and asnwer questions, and Robert will be periodically doing demos. We'll be showing the new PATRIOT airbrush, as well as all of our other airbrushes - including the Renegade Series.

Our sales will be handled through the Tool Man as usual. We'll have great specials on everything, especially the Renegades, and an amazing intro special on the Patriot. Also while supplies last at the show any airbursh purchases will receive a FREE 7 color MODELflex military or automotive color set (you choose).

Anyhow, that's what we'll have going on. If you want to reserve any product or want me to bring anything out of the ordinary - please email me directly to [email protected] and I'll get you all taken care of.

Take air,

Ken @ Badger
Mark 10:27
JackFlash
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 11,669 Posts
KitMaker Network: 290 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 05:23 PM UTC
Greetings all;

I just recieved a sample from Badger. It is their new Patriot Model 105 airbrush. I will be doing a review in the next few days so stay tuned to the Tools title here at Aeroscale. I have to say that I like this new generation airbrush. Light, balanced and it included a small tutorial on airbrushing. The paint will hit the kit this coming weekend and we'll see if it can perform as well as I have heard.

JackFlash looping the loop.
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 - 12:25 AM UTC
Sorry I missed your posting Ken,
Welcome Aboard.
JackFlash
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 11,669 Posts
KitMaker Network: 290 Posts
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2009 - 04:14 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Greetings all;

I just recieved a sample from Badger. It is their new Patriot Model 105 airbrush. I will be doing a review in the next few days so stay tuned to the Tools title here at Aeroscale. I have to say that I like this new generation airbrush. Light, balanced and it included a small tutorial on airbrushing. The paint will hit the kit this coming weekend and we'll see if it can perform as well as I have heard.

JackFlash looping the loop.

Here is a bit of a taste til I finish the review.
 _GOTOTOP