_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Lucky Models...
fenwood
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 76 Posts
KitMaker Network: 9 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 16, 2009 - 04:45 PM UTC
Maybe I have got used to great service from Historex UK, and others...but the previous times that I have used Lucky Models I have always had a problem. ( I am a slow learner. I wont be using them again). At the moment I am waiting for the Citroen...for over a week, but nothing has been despatched. Mind you the money has been taken from my account. Anyone else have problems?
c5flies
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 3,684 Posts
KitMaker Network: 411 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 16, 2009 - 04:55 PM UTC
I've always received my purchases from LM within 10 days, as long as the green 'in stock' was showing. The only time I mistakenly ordered something that had the blue 'available' symbol it took about a month....and yes, the funds were deducted from day one. If the Citroen wasn't in stock, there's no telling how long you may wait.
AngryDog
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 1,114 Posts
KitMaker Network: 135 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 16, 2009 - 06:37 PM UTC
Tony, give Luckymodels time. They will deliver.
I've waited 6 months for replacement items,etc but it is due to the individual manufacturers getting their castings done and shipment sent to Luckymodels.
Take note that "instock" means they have the item in hand. However it also takes time for any company to do an update on their inventory..thus it may turn to "available".

If you've opted for regular shipment then 10 days waiting is nothing. I'm located in Singapore and it takes 2 weeks at times. As for money being deducted, that has to be done before sending anything out.

I made an order for a selection of items and I check my account at Lucky model frequently, they just did another partial shipment to me leaving just 1 item to go.

Patience my friend
fenwood
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
Posted: Sunday, August 16, 2009 - 08:35 PM UTC

Thank you for your prompt replies. I have no doubt I will receive my order in time...it is just as I say; Historex and other companies are quicker. I am spoilt. I purchase not to stock-pile but for the next project and of course if the item does not arrive...
Anyway thank you for your input.
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
entire network: 209 Posts
KitMaker Network: 63 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 - 04:38 AM UTC
Dear Tony,

Sorry that the demand 35301 is so fast that we cannot even "mark" down the status before shipping out. We have received 300+ pcs and sold out in first 18 hrs in mid-night time in HK. The next batch will arrive within 2 weeks time.

Sorry for the trouble caused. In case you don't want to wait, you can email/request our CS to cancel the order for you and revoke the cc transaction.

Regards
Raymond
fenwood
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 - 05:13 PM UTC
Raymond, thank you very much for your explanation. When the model was in 1/48th I figured that 1/35th would be a better sell. And it has proved to be so.
I will wait, now that I know the full story, except "she who must be obeyed", is not happy with the money coming out before the item is shipped. Oh well>
Thanks again
Tony
 _GOTOTOP