_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Throwing my hat in the ring....
brutus1175
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 03, 2009 - 08:22 AM UTC
For those of you on the "other" sites, a few of us have spoken before, but I figured I'd start here too. My name is Mike, I am 33 yrs old, a stay at home dad, and have rekindled a love for modelling over the last couple years. I really have a love of german armor, but would like to build some russian armor as well. I also would like to learn how to build diorama's, and have read alot about them, just have'nt got the gumption yet to start one.
It has been an incredible couple years, and I owe alot of that to a few well known members on one of the other sites, but I still have a long way to go.
I am an avid poker player, as well as a drummer and an amateur herpetologist. I also rodeo'd professionally for 16 yrs. This included all 3 rough stock events, team roping, as well as coaching, but my true love will always be bareback horses. I also love to bbq and cook. I hope to learn alot from you guys, and look forward to the discussions to follow.
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 2,870 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,044 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 03, 2009 - 04:50 PM UTC
Welcome Mike! It's about time you showed up. Start posting some pics of your stuff(including rodeo) and always have fun!
Cheers!
Rick
 _GOTOTOP