_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Selling: Finished Works
Finished kits or dioramas for sale by poster.
project models FS/FT...M2A2, sdkfz 7/2, more
skyhawk
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 1,095 Posts
KitMaker Network: 279 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 05:48 AM UTC
Hi all,
Im still digging through the catacombs and pulling up old projects and kits. Ive added a few more below. I am also willing to trade for select items, so please check the “wanted” list. Also feel free to make offers (cash or trade). I am in the USA, and would like to keep trades within CONUS due to shipping costs, but if you can offer if you have something I might want bad enough. I will ship these in a proven method using pillow stuffing, so your models will arrive in one piece. Shipping is not included in the price.

I also have a couple of nice JS-2 models, a ZIS-5 truck, GAZ jeep that ill put up soon...but if interested let me know and I can get you pics via email.

Thanks for looking!
Andy

Want list:
Wants: (im not limited to what is on the list...feel free to offer something)
Copy of “Liberty and Tyranny” by Mark Levin
Echelon #35026 USMC M1A1 part 3 (specifically im looking for scheme #5)
Echelon AXT351004 Panzer 4 Auf G/H 4th Pz Div
JP models jeep rocket launcher kit
Dragon Sdkfz 7/1 or 7/2
Dragon M4 "Normandy"
Dragon M4A3 76mm "premium"
Dragon Panzer IVH or J (new tooled ones that just came out)
Dragon Flakpanzer Wirbelwind
Dragon M4A3E8 thunderbolt VI (the new tool one)
LionRoar 3510 BMW R75 w/ sidecar
Detail stuff for a AFV Club M5A1
Detail stuff for FW-190D 1/48 (i have trimaster/dragon kit)
1/48 P-51 B and D detail stuff
1/48 P-38 detail stuff
1/48 AV-8B detail stuff
Twobobs 48121 VMFT-401 Snipers decals
Twobobs F-5E decals for VFC-111
Hasegawa 1/48 TA-4J or Classic Airframes TA-4J
1/48 F/A-18F detail stuff and decals (something colorful for hasegawa kit)

Taymia 1/35 flakverling…OOB except I did fold the seats. Also the guns are CMK resin w/ turned metal barrels. Overall grey with a wash and light dry brushing..perfect as a base to add your own weathering techniques and as a towed piece behind that Steyer, RSO, Horch, or truck. $18 (the CMK guns are that much alone)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Taymia 1/35 Flak38. OOB with grey, wash, and light dry brushing. Nothing fancy, but still a nice piece I will also look as I may still have the trailer sprues (but not sure) $7.00
Photobucket

Taymia 1/35 M2A2: This is one from way back (1996 or so?). I completely scratchbuilt the engine and turret interior, plus added the interior from a M2A1 kit. There are added details, such as stowed M16s, cans, straps, etc on the inside. As you can see, the engine access can be shown closed if you choose. The tracks are attached, but can be removed if you want to replace with some more modern ones. I was actually thinking of using this with some of the new Legends exterior sets to make a OIF Bradley, but I have enough projects right now. You could do that…as all the legends sets are for the exterior (and then load it up with stowage). I used Model Master Sand out of the bottle for the color, so you could easily match it, then weather/fade/filter to your hearts content. An assembled kit will save some time, and you get an interior w/ engine to boot! $70

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
skyhawk
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 1,095 Posts
KitMaker Network: 279 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 21, 2009 - 05:37 AM UTC