_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
cyber-hobby.com
wezra
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 04:23 AM UTC
Hi All,

I was reading a news item here and it posted links to a completely new website (to me anyhow) cyber-hobby.com.

As I said never heard of it before, but they have listed a couple of items on their I've searching ages to purchase and the prices are very reasonable to after currency exchange.

Has anyone used them, particularly people within the UK, if it's on their website, is it stock? Do they accept credits or also paypal?

Just wanted to get a feel from other users hopefully before I place any orders.

Cheers in advance,

Matt
bilko
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 584 Posts
KitMaker Network: 200 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 11:27 PM UTC
Matt

I can't speak for the Mother Country but here in the Antipodes I have had no dramas with Cyber-hobby.

Admittedly it was when the DAK Tiger came out - I preordered it, paid with Mastercard and everything went very smoothly. From memory mine turned up a couple of days after people from the US on this site got theirs.

It was my first - and to date only - international purchase of a model. The only reason I haven't made any other international purchases is that the saving - in my view - doesn't justify not buying local - and I haven't bought any other Cyber-hobby kits because the subject hasn't interested me.

From what I have read on this site others have had pretty good experiences with them - but wait and see if someone closer to you replies.

Brian
 _GOTOTOP