_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Selling: Finished Works
Finished kits or dioramas for sale by poster.
some various partial build projects FS/FT
skyhawk
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 1,095 Posts
KitMaker Network: 279 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 08:06 AM UTC
Hey all,
Im realizing that I will probally never finish these builds for one reason or another. These are all very buildable/finishable. If you have any questions feel free to ask, or if you want a closer photo, etc just let me know. As far as shipping goes, I can do overseas if you pay via paypal. Dont worry about packing..I ship totally finished models all over the country with very high success rate. I am open for trades...see the list below
thanks!
Andy

Wants: (im not limited to what is on the list...feel free to offer something)
Echelon #35026 USMC M1A1 part 3 (specifically im looking for scheme #5)
Echelon AXT351004 Panzer 4 Auf G/H 4th Pz Div
Dragon Sdkfz 7/1 or 7/2
Dragon M16 MGMC halftrack
Dragon M4 "normandy"
Dragon M4A3 76mm "premium"
Dragon M4A3E8 thunderbolt VI (the new tool one)
LionRoar 3510 BMW R75 w/ sidecar
Detail stuff for a AFV Club M5A1
Detail stuff for FW-190D 1/48 (i have trimaster/dragon kit)
1/48 P-51 B and D detail stuff
1/48 P-38 detail stuff
1/48 AV-8B detail stuff
Hasegawa 1/48 A-4B
Twobobs 48121 VMFT-401 Snipers decals
Twobobs F-5E decals for VFC-111
1/48 decals for B-25D “tondelayo” and other 345th BG aircraft
Hasegawa 1/48 TA-4J
Hasegawa or Revel Ar234B Nightfighter
1/48 F/A-18F detail stuff and decals (for hasegawa kit)
Hold-n-Fold

Many other things…offer something…

OK, the items!!!

I dont remember the exact name for this, but its a WW2 german combo of a french tank and a howitzer. As you can see the howitzer is assembled, as is the superstruture (all resin). The chassis is fully assembled with all theindvidual link track already done! I have the instructions and all remaining parts including the sprues. If your interested in doing the type with the 75mm Pak, ill toss that in the great DML kit (this is the one with the correct length towing arms) for only $12 more!
$15
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

this is a taymia Sdkfz 222 armored car. It is built mostly OOB, except I did open one of the side doors and put in a seat. also one of the rear finders was replaced with lead foil, then damaged and bent up as though they hit a small mine. There is a picture in one of the squadron signal "panzer colors" books I was working from. The messed up tire is on top of the rear deck (not glued on). A smooth coat of dark yellow with some highlighting has been done.
$20
Photobucket

Photobucket

this is a taymia Sdkfz 7/2 w/ 37mm flak. Eduard PE set has been added, so all the gun sheilds have been replaced. Also I opened up one of the top hatches, AND installed fuili metal tracks and sprockets! The right fender was removed, and the wheel replaced with a resin "civilian tread pattern" wheel. I was working from a picture in one of the reference books on German halftracks...if you want ill scan it for you. Paint is smooth and applied with an airbrush. Also there is some foliage tucked in, and I will provide more if you wish. This one just needs some weathering and some added stowage to be done.
$75
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

thats one box....im sure ill find more as I continue the purge!
Thanks for looking!
Andy
 _GOTOTOP